8.02.2010

Neutral Maids Meets Mix 'n Match

Would you prefer the color in your wedding to come from the flowers? Do you want a natural palette for your entire wedding party? Imagine the men in khaki suiting and your maids in ivory. I really love the concept. Here's a great example of an ivory bridal party from SMP.




This bride also allowed her maids to mix 'n match their ivory dresses. And I just love it. After being a maid, oh 7 times within a two year span, I really loved getting to pick my own dress for my dear friend Shayna's wedding. She was (IS) fabulously artistic and wanted us to feel comfortable and in our own skin. It's the only bridesmaid dress I've worn more than once.


Here's a snapshot of my fantastic experience with mix 'n match dresses.




On to the neutral...here are some great options if you would like to do neutral mix 'n match dresses.


















Happy Planning!


Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails