10.01.2009

Cupcake Love


I tend to be rather traditional on a personal level. Though I can't deny my love of eating cupcakes, I always thought cupcake towers at weddings were for other people. I'm quickly changing my mind after doing a little research. These are beautiful and creative cupcakes. Enjoy being inspired!

(Photo Credit: Gourmet Invitations via Style Me Pretty)




(Photo Credit: Cupcake Ideas for You)


(Photo Credit: Stacy Reeves via Southern Weddings)


(Photo Credit: Bradley Hanson via Grey Likes Weddings)


(Photo Credit: Wedding Bee)


(Photo Credit: Martha Stewart Weddings)


(Photo Credit: Silvana Di Franco via Style Me Pretty)


(Photo Credit: Millalove Etsy Shop via Austin Wedding Blog)


(Photo Credit: Style Me Pretty)


(Photo Credit: Throw the Affair to Remember...)


(Photo Credit: Picotte Photography via Style Me Pretty)


Stephanie



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails