I know it's not leap year and we're now past February, but I'm visiting Ireland this summer (with the awesome organization: Save Europe's Children) and it's St. Patty's Day so we must celebrate! Here are some photos from the movie Leap Year, where Anna Brady (Amy Adams) intends on proposing to her b/f in Ireland on leap day. She's sassy & impeccably dressed. The movie twists and turns, but in the end she get's a ring! I've also included my current favorite rings!
Now for the rings:
Whether you're looking for her, helping him chose what's best for you or looking for an upgrade, these rings are all amazing!
1. I found this ring on Martha Stewart Weddings and immediately fell in love. I don't know who the designer is, but just can't get enough of this round cut diamond. The setting is exquisite!
2. This ring from Kwiat is impeccable. A Platinum Ring with Step Cut Diamond Band in a Vintage Style. Available in Round, Emerald Cut, Asscher, Radiant, Cushion and Oval.
3. Three stone rings have really grown on me over the years. This ring from Tacori, trimmed in spectacular milligrain, totally makes the cut.
4. Lately, I've started researching vintage rings and loving them. This Art Deco ring from Lang Antiques is no exception!
5. Wow! Diamonds galore! This ring from Israel Rose is so fabulously sparkly.
Happy St. Patty's Day!