8.05.2010

Ruffled Blog + My Alma Mater

Amanda of Ruffled Blog (a favorite wedding blog of mine that features vintage inspired weddings) must have some Crusader in her blood! In the last month she has featured 2 weddings where the grooms are from my alma mater, Evangel University. It really throws me off guard when I browse a blog and see faces I know! Congratulations to both Krsytal & Chris and Kim & Matt!


Here's my favorite shot of Krystal and Chris' Missouri nuptials. I had the hardest time choosing just one photo. You must go view the rest of the photos! I also featured Chris' boutonniere here.



And here is my favorite from Kim and Matt's Philadelphia celebration. Again, selecting just one photo was a terrible ordeal. Check out their charming day over on Ruffled!


Happy Planning!


Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails