1.27.2011

BHLDN: Be Still My Heart

Anthropologie's new bridal line: BHLDN launches on Valentine's Day! I am jumping for joy. Please tell me you're equally excited??? The line will have dresses ranging from $700 - $5000 and a special occasions line.

You can sign up to receive emails leading up to the February 14th launch.

While we're waiting for BHLDN to launch...here are a few things I'm eyeing over at Anthro lately:

The first time I saw this dress hanging on the rack I swooned and tried to explain to my shopping buddy (aka: my sweet love, Joshua) how much I loved this dress. He just didn't get it.


I want to wear this little ditty with skinny jeans and flats and head out to a lazy Saturday breakfast with girlfriends. Want to join me?


I think I could make myself at home with this bedding!

I promise I'll remind you come Valentine's Day to head on over and check out BHLDN!!!



PS -Don't forget to head on over to Perfect Bridal and vote for AWS! Vote HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails