1.18.2011

E-Session: Joel & Bekah

I have a really fun engagement session to share with you today. This couple is playful while photographing beautifully. Heather Cherie Photography absolutely captures Joel & Bekah's love with such ease. The addition of the vintage cameras makes is perfect. It's simple, but such great styling. As usual, I had a difficult time limiting the images. There's quite a spread!

From Heather's Perspective:

Joel and Bekah are both from Colorado but currently living in Missouri.  We have several mutual friends, one of whom told them about me.  I was so honored to meet this beautiful couple and spend a couple of hours photographing them. From the start- they knew that they wanted a more natural setting (my favorite!), away from buildings and the downtown look.  I had fun choosing locations that I thought they would love. Joel loves playing the guitar for Bekah, so we had to include that in some of the photos.  And, Joel is also a videographer... hence the idea for the cool vintage cameras.  I learned quickly that Joel can be quite silly, but I love how he made Bekah laugh the whole time!  They adore each other and are so in love.... I'm happy that the photos reflect this.
















Happy Planning!

Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails