2.01.2011

Blizzards & Sunshine

Record snowfall is in the forecast, so I'm working from home today. Before I start to conquer the world through my VPN, I thought I would share a wedding that brings with it a lot sunshine. First, take a look at our little Oklahoma forecast.

From KJRH

Now back to this sunny Utah wedding.



















I love this color palette. Navy and yellow really may be in my top 3 favorite palettes. I love the bridesmaids' sweaters and belts. It gives them mad personality. They totally have an outfit they can walk away from this wedding and wear. When you can do that for your 'maids, it makes the investment much more reasonable.

Check back this afternoon for my post on sweaters at weddings.

PS -Don't forget to head on over to Perfect Bridal and vote for AWS! Vote HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails