7.23.2009

Calling all Brides!

If you're still on the hunt for "the one", and by that I mean, the perfect wedding dress, don't look any further! Style Me Pretty has just posted their brand new Look Book and it's full of fabulous designers: Amsale and Lela Rose topping my list. You'll find entire collections, links, great descriptions of fit and fabric, as well as some pricing. They've done all the work for you!

(Source)

If you require a dress that won't eat away at your life savings, use the dresses in this Look Book as inspiration when shopping. My inspiration dress has always been from Anne Barge's Spring 2006 collection.

(Source)

This dress is timeless, and I still love it. I will love it forever! I'll likely never own it, but it makes my heart swoon every time I look at it. It serves as my springboard for all wedding dresses that I have loved since laying my eyes on it while shopping with a girlfriend for her dress at Kleinfeld Bridal. It will be my inspiration for all dresses that I might love in the future.

Go find your inspiration dress today. Try it on, buy it or just file it away to pull out on a rainy day (or even better, when you get engaged).

Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails