2.11.2010

Pocket Bridesmaid Dresses

Pockets in a bridesmaid dress. Genius. What to put in those pockets?


Tissue. Lipstick. Gum. Lucky penny.


Guess what?!? It doesn't matter because it's hidden in your pocket! Put whatever you want in there and check out these awesome bridesmaid dresses all with pockets:



Watters 4423



Jim Hjelm JH5001



AV 9034



Jim Hjelm JH5022



JCrew Lorelei



Pocket -Siri 2



JCrew Erica



Pocket -Siri



Ann Taylor V-Neck


What's in your pocket?

Stephanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish all the dresses have pockets too! I can't live without pockets! :)

Casey said...

STEPH! Had so much fun today! Thanks again for lunch. I love catching up on your blog. You have the best wedding ideas and it makes me wanna plan my wedding all over again and get these fabulous bridesmaids dresses. They are gorgeous (and pockets make them even better!) Love you!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

IM SOOOOO INTO THE POCKETS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails