2.09.2010

Pink Inspiration

I love pink. I refrain from using it EVERYWHERE because it doesn't always scream 'grown-up'. I decorate in other colors. I wear other colors. But deep down I LOVE pink. In honor of Valentine's Day. Here are some of my favorite classically 'pink' movies:


'Pink Ladies' Grease


'Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.' Legally Blonde


'Pink is my signature color' Steel Magnolias

To continue this pink theme, here are some great pink wedding finds!

All things pink



Here's one more pink link: I'm Here To Make A Difference. It's the most important one of all! In honor of all women who have battled or are currently battling breast cancer, please click through to the Susan G. Komen For the Cure and find out how you can help.

With love and lots of pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails