8.19.2010

New Blog Design by Fabulous K Creative

I just got so excited and had to share this moment with y'all! Through a chain of events early this spring I learned about Fabulous K Creative (designs really fabulous blogs). She is in such high demand, and I have been patiently waiting for my design to be complete (and by patient I mean checking the wait list every week and emailing Kelly of Fabulous K Creative multiple times to check in on the status. Sorry Kelly!). I just checked the wait list and I've moved up in the world to status: currently designing. This is exciting for us all. It means we're one step closer to a much fancier AWS!


Here are some of my favorite blog designs from Fabulous K Creative:










Don't they get you so excited to have your own custom designed blog? The cost is reasonable so if you and your fiance are planning on chronicling your wedding planning via a blog, check out Fabulous K Creative!

Happy Planning!

Stephanie

1 comment:

Jeannine | The Small and Chic Home said...

How long did it actually take for you to get your design? I've been waiting 11 months for Kelly to redesign my blog. I've been in touch with a slew of bloggers who are in the same boat! What gives?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails