8.16.2010

Taking the Plunge...The Polyvore Plunge

I've had a Polyvore account for quite awhile, but haven't really used it. {side note: If you don't know what Polyvore is, here is the link to all the information you'll want and much, much more.} It is basically an online styling tool. You can use it to create a color pallet for your house, inspiration boards for a room, house, wedding, event, or use it to showcase collections. I'm going to show two collections today.


Bridal Pearls Collection: What southern belle doesn't love a strand of pearls? I think they're always appropriate, especially for the day you become a Mrs. Here are my favorite modern twists on pearls.


$1500 Wedding Gown Collection: All the dresses featured here won't break the bank if your overall wedding budget is about 15k (less than the 23k national average). The general rule is that you can expect to spend 10% of your budget on your gown.

Antique Engagement Rings Shopping
$3,350 - antiqueengagementrings.com
More rings »

ROBERT INDIANA LOVE Paper Weight
90 EUR - colette.fr



Thanks for letting me share my Polyvore adventures. I'm sure the future holds many more. Later this week I will step outside the wedding walls and share posts from some of my favorite bloggers who are using Polvore.


Happy Planning!


Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails