10.26.2010

Amanda and Raul: The Images

I'm so excited to be sharing these images with you today! I have known the bride for almost a decade, and it is a privilege to to post Amanda and Raul's wedding on AWS. A couple of weeks ago I shared the invitations, the cake and a few details. Here is the final installment...gorgeous images from Honey Luxe Imagery. 

This wedding reminds me of why I love weddings so very much. It symbolizes love between two incredible individuals, it celebrates the start of their life together and it shows off their fantastic personalities and style.


Invitations & Graphics: Jannah Swink (bride's sister-in-law)


Dresses: Eve of Milady and Anne Barge


Florist: Westwood Flowers


Ceremony and Reception Site: River of Life Worship Center and Bridge's Brick Oven


Cake: Connie Cumbia (friend of the bride)


Wasn't Finnley the cutest ring bearer puppy ever? No wonder he goes by Finnley the Cute!

Happy Planning!

Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails