10.26.2010

Amanda and Raul: The Images

I'm so excited to be sharing these images with you today! I have known the bride for almost a decade, and it is a privilege to to post Amanda and Raul's wedding on AWS. A couple of weeks ago I shared the invitations, the cake and a few details. Here is the final installment...gorgeous images from Honey Luxe Imagery

This wedding reminds me of why I love weddings so very much. It symbolizes love between two incredible individuals, it celebrates the start of their life together and it shows off their fantastic personalities and style.


Invitations & Graphics: Jannah Swink (bride's sister-in-law)


Dresses: Eve of Milady and Anne Barge


Florist: Westwood Flowers


Ceremony and Reception Site: River of Life Worship Center and Bridge's Brick Oven


CakeConnie Cumbia (friend of the bride)


Wasn't Finnley the cutest ring bearer puppy ever? No wonder he goes by Finnley the Cute!

Happy Planning!

Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails