12.02.2010

Carol Hannah Whitfield

I'm a reality TV junkie, but one of my favorite shows is Project Runway. I love the drama, the crazy designers, Michael Kors and...oh yes, the fabulous clothing. I know, some of it is awful, but the good stuff makes up for the bad in most cases.

Over the years we've seen designers like Christian Siriano and Santino Rice make names for themselves. The designer that I'm most proud of and most akin to is Carol Hannah Whitfield. She is a very VERY talented wedding gown designer. She has a showroom in NYC and of course an Etsy shop, The Wedding Collection. If you're searching for a dress, you must stop by and take a peek. Here are 3 of my favorites:

This dress has a great vintage feel with the aqua and draping. It also comes in white and ivory.




I love the cut of this gown and the straps! It's a fun take on a classic ball gown.



This dress is gorgeous! The silk organza flowers have me swooning! And who doesn't love a sweetheart neckline?



I hope you enjoy Carol Hannah's dresses as much as I do! If you're on the search for a bridesmaid dress, be sure to check out your local Bella Bridesmaid for Carol Hannah's line available this month. 


Happy Planning and Dress Shopping!

Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails