12.01.2010

Unexpected Winter Inspiration Board


Happy December! 


This is undoubtedly my favorite month of the year! I love spending time with my family and friends, giving gifts to people I cherish and celebrating the birth of my Savior!

I also think December is a sweet time to celebrate your new life with your significant other. If you can squeeze a wedding into the month of December (it's often very tricky scheduling venues and arranging the travel of loved ones, in addition to the expense of holiday travel), more power to you! If you live in a region with mild December weather, you could possibly have one of the most beautiful times of year to get married.

Here is an inspiration board that I've been working on for a couple of weeks now. Peach is an unexpected color for the holidays, but it makes me think of sweet champagne and celebrations! Combine the peach with white, gray and a little sparkle and you have an unstoppable combination.

Winter Peach Wedding Inspiration

Happy Planning and may God richly bless you this December!

Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails