6.10.2011

Favorite Picture + MPIX

Mr. NY and I love ALL of our engagement pictures taken by Dale and Meredith of Benfield Photography (need wedding pics -call them!!! yes, shameless plug for my talented photographers and friends). I'm going to share a few of our favorites with you today. Read more about our engagement session here.

We went to this awesome little bookstore called Steve's Sundry in Tulsa for our last e-session location. Here are three of my favorite shots from there. Don't you just love their Coke machine and soda fountain?



I couldn't have asked for a more perfect sign for my planned book picture. Yes, I had this whole shot planned out weeks in advance. It turned out better than I had imagined!

Now here is my favorite shot! My mother handed me her polka dotted umbrella as I left the house because rain just kept looming (boy did it rain and tornado!). I grabbed my animal print galoshes just in case. I am so pleased with this shot. Here it is first in color.

And then here it is in black & white. I'm going to order the black and white version on a large canvas for our living room from MPIX. Check out their site for ordering & prices. They're quite reasonable and the quality is outstanding.
All photos courtesy of Benfield Photography

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails