8.08.2009

Fall Fabulous Inspiration Board

I've been working on a very last minute wedding this week. It's crazy stressful to fine tune all the details in such a short amount of time! Before I head off to help another happy couple make it down the aisle, here's what I've been working on.

Billy Reid makes my heart swoon and I adore the Fall 2009 preview, the stores, the style. And I decided to use an adorable couple from the preview as a starting point for a fall inspiration board. I've never done one of these for the blog before, so here it goes...

Fall Inspiration Board

Sources 1. Dress: Lela Rose Fall 2009. 2. Invitation: Katia, by Betsy White. 3. Honey Jar Favor: Southern Weddings Magazine. 4. Fern Franz Boutonnieres: Southern Weddings Magazine. 5. Inspiration Room: Hugh Burden. 6. Inspiration Couple: Billy Reid. 7. Bouquets: Southern Weddings Magazine. 8. Warm Olive Bridesmaid Dress: Amanda Archer Collection (Etsy). 9. Burlap Demijohns: Ballard Designs. 10. Inspiration Couple (2): Billy Reid. 11.Reception: Southern Weddings Magazine. 12. Cake: InStyle Weddings.

Stephanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails