Here are the 5 most popular posts from 2010:
5. Destination Dresses -This post shows off 10 really great dresses for your destination wedding.
Originally posted: 10/04/2010
4. Free Download Friday: Candy Buffet -I started posting free downloads to make your life easier. I hope it really helps. This is not only the most popular download, it's my absolute favorite!
Originally posted: 10/01/2010
3. E-Session: Scott & Amanda -In the short time since Jannah has joined AWS as a contributor, her posts have become quite popular! I'm so thrilled for y'll to see what's coming in 2011. Jannah -you're a fabulous partner in crime. Thank you!
Originally posted: 11/15/2010
2. Carol Hannah Whitfield -I posted fab dresses from my favorite southern Project Runway designer!
Originally posted: 12/02/10
And now for the most popular post of the year....
1. Pocket Bridesmaid Dresses -This post also made my personal list of favorites (posted here, yesterday). I love pockets in dresses. Whether you're the bride, bridesmaid or even the wedding planner (I always have pockets in a dress when I'm planning. It's a must!)
Originally posted: 02/11/2010
Once again, thank you all for hanging in and keeping up with my musings and ideas. I appreciate you!